Gensys Service management
Service management with Gensys provides high quality at minimal effort through the integration of functions and data. Gensys Service management supports the ITIL management, delivery and support processes. Core tasks are registering, monitoring, processing and giving feedback in the most efficient way. And that’s not all that it offers!
A unique feature is the practical and purpose-built workflow which connects the various service management processes in Gensys. The workflow supports all core tasks and provides processes automatically with up-to-date and reliable data such as system, contract, financial, planning, project and monitoring data.
The strength of integration
From the financial, service and account manager to the IT manager and even the technical staff, everyone uses one system for importing and exporting data. You use only one platform on which you plan, steer and readjust processes! In other words, you have even more control of your IT.
Gensys Service management is integrated with various Gensys functions and uses automatic report generators, e-mail integration, planner and a dashboard system which displays the current state of your IT.
The advantages of Service Management
- All-in-one solution for the service delivery and support processes. It renders peripheral administration at least partially redundant.
- Our years of experience and knowledge as an IT service provider has been laid down and applied within the service management processes.
- Service management processes and workflows have been designed based on standards, uniformity and completeness. This provides quality as well as independence from situational knowledge.
- Data is available at the right moment in every phase of the service management process.
- There is already a lot of standard configuration, while you still have configurable options to make your environment suit you completely.
- All abnormalities are detected by SLA alerts, including the initial messages as well as the handling process.
- Thanks to reports, the dashboard and e-mail integration, you are quickly updated on everything going on in the service provision.
Growing with your organisation
The possibilities of the Gensys Service management increase per growth phase in relation to the maturity of your organisation.
Control (Registration and improvement)
- Service desk for registering and handling tickets
- Central customer relationship registration (addresses, contacts, relationships)
- Service reporting
Service (Support and prevention)
- Service Level Management with
- SLA monitoring and management
- Contract administration and management
- Service catalogue
Business (Contributing and anticipating)
- Productivity management with timesheets
- planning based on knowledge/skills and workload
- HRM management with certification administration, among other things
- Financial management with pass-on charges and invoicing